Saturday, February 9, 2013

the continuing toilet saga

since the main toilet area looks like this, and DH had to put a fan under the house to get it dry enough to work on the water lines, which caused mold to blow into the house, which in turn started my allergies to start rearing their ugly heads, we went to a little slice of heaven in Downtown Tulsa.  I had enough Marriott points for one night at the Courtyard by Marriott at the Atlas Life building...

     I think they felt sorry for us, they gave us an upgrade...


The sign on the shower made us feel  at home....
Not enough Marriott or Hilton points for another night at a hotel so DH drug this out of the shed...

Not sure why putting the porta potty in the bedroom seemed like a good idea, but after I informed DH that wasn't acceptable, he put it in the 3/4 bath...I hope there's no spiders in that thing...today is Saturday and day four of the toilet saga...think I'll go use the Marriott points credit card....after I find some unsuspecting soul to let me use their facilities...

No comments:

Post a Comment